Kindly fill out this survey if you are yet to. It takes just about one minute. Thanks!
1. People seem to be so good at analyzing the problems present in their country of residence, in Nigeria for example. But why is it so hard to provide solutions and work on them then?
2. I’m starting to think this off shoulder trend is really here to stay. I have seen so many styles made with different clothing material by different designers. Can we give kudos to budding fashion designers please? The likes of MzJolaade, Tobi, Nedoux and every one else doing good.
3. Am I the only girl who finds arrogant guys quite annoying? I mean I could be crushing on a guy but the moment he opens his mouth and starts bragging, that’s it. It’s done. Bye boy!
4. Looking forward to the day I’d make a snow man and snow angels. Nigerians in the diaspora and those who have been outside the country, how far na? How did your first time seeing snow feel like?
5. That feeling when you can’t sleep overnight because of insomnia and you finally get some shut eye but someone wakes you up shortly after. *steam exits the ears*
6. Please, in the spirit of love and sharing that Christmas preaches, could you please show me some love? Top of my wish list is a visor (preferably from @aquearts), new shoes, red velvet cake/cupcakes ( you can order one and have it delivered to me), Cassie Daves’ 2017 blog planner and more vintage wears.
7. Girls, don’t you just love that feeling when the day is over and the bra comes off. Hmmm yeah sweet freedom.
8. How did braids even come into existence? I mean one person was probably just sitting down and goes “oh, let me wrap this hair around the other a couple of times”. Hahaha.
9. Education is overrated. Yes I said it! Four years of studying, a year for masters degree and then what? But actually tertiary education is cheap in Nigeria.
10. That moment when you’re telling your mum about an event/incident and you remember how it ended was crazy. *clears throat* So mummy how’s that your friend?
11. I’ve always wondered what goes on in the mind of people who drink and drive. Let’s picture it shall we? The eyes are ditzy and the vision is blurry yet you’re trying to convince yourself that you’re okay. Lol issokay! Continue oo! Fast lane to heaven. Don’t drink and drive. Like I always tell my friends, turn up with sense especially in this festive season.
I know I said the next post would have a giveaway in my previous post but I’m still putting together some of the items for the giveaway so the details will be posted soon. Till then, keep your fingers crossed and if you’ve not subscribed to this blog yet, whyyyy? *holds chest* Subscribe please! The best part of posting here is getting your feedback and comments. What are your thoughts about this post?
Do tell a friend to tell a friend to check this blog out.
Thanks for stopping by ❤