Scared of bursting your wallet/purse on cards this valentine? Why not make your Valentine card yourself?
1. Cardboard or embossed paper.
3. Coloured thread (preferably red or pink)
1. Cut the shape of the card you want.
2. Draw your design with a pencil.
3. Punch holes in the design and erase the pencil marks.
4. Thread the needle and bring the thread up from the back to the front of the card.
5. Pull the thread through center.
6. Tie the thread behind the card.
7. Ta da! Write your message on the card. You can glue ribbons or buttons on the card to make it more lovely.
Send out your Valentine cards to your loved ones and see how much they’d appreciate them. Happy Valentine in advance! 🙂