Hello human. Welcome to the first post of my bus (cab and bike inclusive) conversations. It has been raining for a large part of today and I was indoors mostly. I get terribly ill when caught in the rain. However, I dared to go out, […]
Long time no post.
My sincere apology goes to you all for going off without prior notice or notification.
So I took a blog break plus sick leave to recover from malaria. Over the short while I was away, I was thinking about the restructuring the blog and of course reading more.
When I created the blog back in 2015, the first thing on my mind was for it to be an avenue to express myself and although I have been doing that, I can’t help but have this feeling that something is missing. I am experimenting and trying to find a new minimalist theme so over the upcoming week, you might see different blog looks until I find one I like and that would allow you easy readers experience.
Based on the comments and views statistics, I discovered most of the readers here enjoy my personal posts most followed by style posts and then tips and my writings. If you ever have issues with accessing the blog, have a question, a complaint or just a comment, please do not hesitate to mail me. I am always eager to talk to you.
I conducted a survey early this year and the feedback basically gave the same results. Honestly, I enjoy writing about my personal life and my photography too. So, I will be creating a sub-blog under the main blog just for my photography work. Kindly follow my Instagram photography page Playground Media for more of my work.
There will be new columns and I have one in mind I am particularly eager to post about named bus conversations. One thing I have been doing these days is listening to people’s conversations in buses or cabs I board. Trust me, you can learn a lot and I will be sharing most of them here. I hope to post 4-5 times in a week covering the several categories on the blog. So pretty please, subscribe to get fresh posts in your mailbox.
Permit me to conduct a quick survey in the comments area. Leave a comment of which category you like seeing on the blog the most and that which you think has to go. Please? Thank you fam!
Without further ado, let’s get into the random facts about me post. I shared 100 random facts about me sometime last year. You should check it out for more about me.
1. I didn’t use to like poetry. Used to think poetry was boring until 2013.
2. English is my favorite subject.
3. Shakespearean literature bores me. Mind you, that didn’t stop me from reading 7 of his books at a stretch back in 2010.
4. I belong to the few percentage of people that can roll their tongues.
5. It appears I have not grown taller since 2013. According to measurements, I have been 175cm since then.
6. Been to only four states in Nigeria. That must change soon, I am really looking forward to traveling more. Dear reader and tourism brands, help me!
7. I have a fear for mannequins and mascots.
8. I can’t relate to or make sense from other people’s poetry 85% of the time.
9. I can be somewhat clairvoyant.
10. Although I appear gentle at first, I can be quite a talkative with people I’m comfortable with.
11. Sometimes I make plans to go out or socialize and then turn off my phone at the last minute because I didn’t feel like going out anymore.
12. Started following Liza Koshy recently and I think I am addicted to her vlogs.
13. I find it very irritating when people ask if my glasses are recommended or not.
14. Sunglasses are not really my thing. Blame it on shortsightedness.
15. I’ll be 20 in August. Surprised? I am too.
16. My first son will be named Christopher which means carrier of Christ.
17. I hate getting other people’s sweat on me. I wipe my hands clean sometime after shaking people.
18. Really hate being busty! Could write a book about how annoying it is. The backache, stares from guys and so on.
19. I am good at hiding my emotions. It can be rather frustrating to people around me, but some can actually read me well.
20. My favorite Pringles flavour is original. I prefer it to actual food some times.
21. I relapsed on my carbonated drink abstinence journey. Read about it here.
22. Still can’t play any musical instrument aside the recorder. And to think it was on top of my to do list last year.
23. I don’t fancy jewellery that much. My mother seems to be the only one that buy most which satisfies my taste.
24. I used to be good at drawing and fine art. Really, I was much doted on by the fine art teacher and got best student in fine art prize back in junior school. I might have been better but thanks to science school, I take so long to sketch now.
25. I have too many interests and it bothers me a lot sometimes.
That’s all folks. Look out for the posts coming to the blog this week. Leave a comment below about this post. My best part of posting here is honestly getting your feedback and comments. What are your thoughts about this post?
Thanks for stopping by ❤
Hi readers! It is another Saturday travel post with Sandra Enaholo Dare of Jumia Travel. Whether you are traveling for business purpose, or embarking on a relaxing vacation, there are certain gadgets that you cannot do without. Apart from making your trip more enjoyable, these […]
Hi readers! Happy hump day. I still find it hilarious how Wednesday happens to be called a hump day. Like seriously who thinks of these things? Let’s take a quick look at five albums currently on my music playlist. So my school is undergoing an […]