Happy palm Sunday!
Thought I’d drop these principles of doing business without money. You’re gonna require a bible to get a clearer understand of this post.
- Principle 1: Making money is not by luck but grace of God.
Principle 2: Making money and being successful has nothing to do with your qualification or education.
Principle 3: The law of making money all over the world is the same. Whether you’re in the U.S.A or elsewhere, it’s still the same basics.
Principle 4: Get an adversary. It breaks discouragement and puts you on your feet to get better and be innovative.
Principle 5: Meditate on the word of God.
- There are some fundamental necessities which include:
1. Your heart and mind. Your mind is the seat of your everyday exploits. You can’t be rich in your mind and poor outside. Also, don’t limit God. Proverbs 10:24, Proverbs 4:23
2. Wisdom. A lot of businesses are wisdom made, not money made. Wisdom is needed not money. Doing business without money requires wisdom. Proverbs 8:11, Proverbs 4:7, Proverbs 24: 4
3. Character and integrity. A lot of people lack integrity and humility. Humility will determine how your customers will regard you. James 4:3, Proverbs 22:4, Romans 5:4
4. Cultivate the habit of reading. Readers are leaders. Reading opens your eyes to opportunities around you and outside your range.
5. Praise God for everything you have. Philippians 4:6
6. Cultivate a giving attitude; to God, people around you and the needy.
7. Be skilled and competent. You need to be fully informed about the kind of business you’re going into. Task your brain to work.
In conclusion, you were created to create. Example of lucrative jobs include bookbinding, coal supply, snacks making/catering, event planning etc.
Thanks for reading! Please drop your comments and questions. Xoxo 🙂