How are you doing today? Very well I hope. So we are suddenly halfway into the month and I must say I am sort of surprised at how fast June has been. Honestly, the month hasn’t been the best due to some personal issues. Stumbled on the Would You Rather blog tag yesterday and I thought I’d jump on it. I have two other tags post here and another recognition award here. There is always something new to share about myself. Let’s get into it.
1. Would you rather walk around all day with your skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
Skirt tucked in my underwear I guess. Can’t imagine walking around in a see through dress. No way!
2. Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
I don’t wear fake lashes. I have never and probably never will so I would gladly opt for the other option. Gone for hours on a particular day with lipstick on my teeth before a friend called my attention to it.
3. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I don’t wear either of the two but I think forgetting to put mascara on one eye would be a better option for me.
4. Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
Lipstick/lipliner combo! I wear this a lot of times.
5. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
Go way overboard on bronzer. I cringe when I see people wear foundation that isn’t their color. Like please, don’t bother to wear makeup at all.
6. Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
I’ll gladly drink the ketchup.
7. Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
Any celebrity I want. My goodness! Imagine dating Jon Bellion or Vector.
8. Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
I don’t know how lasagna smells like but I think the musky smell is fine with me. A lot of deodorants can cover up odd smell too.
9. Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
10. Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
No makeup for me. I hardly wear makeup anyway.
There you go folks! Done with the would you rather blog tag. I’d love fellow bloggers to jump on the tag and post their answers on their blogs. I bet it is obvious how indifferent I am about makeup. Which of the questions would you have given a contrary answer to? Makeup or your cell phone? Which goes? Comment below. The best part of posting here is getting your feedback and comments. What are your thoughts about this post?
Do tell a friend to tell a friend to check this blog out.
Thanks for stopping by ❤